Wednesday 12 October 2011

A Monster bash...

Hi everyone!

I have well and truly been chasing my tail this week with one thing or another - in fact, it's been the same more or less since all the hospital visits the other week...  but I'm finally managing to get my blog updated and post some bits..

The first thing that I want to show you is a project that has just gone live on the Docrafts site this morning.. and it's one of my favourite things for this Halloween that I've made!

Here you go -


A little Monster family.. it started to grow the other week, with a little project we'd done in class.. and it developed into these.. I love 'em.. they're so cute and sooo easy to make!! Check out the Docrafts site HERE to get the instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips