Wednesday 8 August 2012

Happy Wedding day...

Whilst I am still in Pink and Black mode, a-la Crafty Bloggers Challenge, I thought I'd throw this card together using the remains of my pink capsule papers..

And isn't the stamp cute? I bought a few of them to use in my craft classes... so watch out girls, they may be coming to a room near you!! I've coloured them simply with just black and pink pencils, then blended the colours out.

I'm not sure if you can see it on this picture, but I've added some gloss to their shoes.

This is a front view of the card.... nice and simple. I didn't want to add too much decoration, so just stamped the sentiment, cut it out with an XCut nesting heart die, and inked over with black ink.
I hope you like my card today. I have throughly enjoyed spending a few days colouring very simply in black and white. I hope you find time to nip over and join in with our Challenge this month - I am loving the Pink and Black... but think I may share another card that has more colour tomorrow! Hehe..

If you do join in, let me know and I will pop on over to say Hello!!!

12 comments:

  1. Jo how nice is that, love the image, beautiful card xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, i love everything about it..... Following x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, so cute. Love the way you've edged the pink background paper with black, I'd never have thought of doing that xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, such a cute image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! Love the image and the colours are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous - i love the papers you have used with that great image.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, fabulous image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me again :) Another gorgeous black and pink creation. Loving the happy couple.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute - love it
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your colouring and imagination are just awe inspiring! Such a lovely wedding card Jo!!! Love it!
    xxx Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Jo, I love the image and the colours are gorgeous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips