I used the Ink it up pigment inks and then heat embossed them with clear powder. I love the more rustic type of look to them. I edged them with a kuretake marker, and added a button for decoration.
This was the image that I chose to use, one that I had coloured in the other day, but I finished her off with a few more bits and pieces below...
The image was from the Sassy Studios, who are sponsoring our challenge this week. We are also being sponsored by the fab Ger, from Cullen Crafts! How amazing is that... and you ought to see what the prize from Ger is... I soooo need to win it!!!
I've decorated the plain card with flourishes from a new stamp set, and then punched a little border along two pieces of pink card to add a decoration to the edge.