Tuesday 28 August 2012

So... what have I been upto...

Well... tonight's a bit sad really.

I've spent the last few weeks doing a nail course, and tonight was the last night. I've loved doing it, and have booked myself onto a few more different courses, doing a few more different things... all nail work, but more advanced.

My daughter was the nail model tonight, and boy did she test me! She decided she wanted stiletto nails with green sparkle acrylic, and her wish was my command... so here they are.

It's not a very clear photograph... and I'll try to get a better one tomorrow, but I just wanted to show you.

So all in all... it's been a very exciting few weeks - so if anyone would like their nails doing (stilletto or not!!) just let me know.. hehe.

Other than that, I've just been doing my demonstrations here and there, and it is now time to start working on new products for my upcoming demonstration this Saturday down in Derby at Craft Central. It's totally christmas this next two months, and we have some fantastic products - Tulip, Boofle, Moments of Faith. There is something there for everyones taste.

Now though.. after a busy night at the salon, and an equally busy night at Craft class, I'm heading to bed.. Night all... sleep well!

xxx

4 comments:

  1. They are totally fab Jo you are just so very talented :).... One lucky daughter to get her nails done as and when now lol.....so looking forward to Christmas Boofle yey........hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow how stunning x well done you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW how fabulous are those. I hope you had a good night sleep and good luck with all the busy days you have ahead.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there no end to your talents misses!! These are great xx

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips