The smaller green frame sat underneath the white layer to give a little depth to the border edge. These layers were all stuck together using the Tonic glue, and then the little panel underneath was attached using foam pads for dimension. The whole panel was then stuck to the main card using foam pads too.
You can see that on this frame outer, I got the infamous 'doughnuts' with my nuvo drops... it wasn't intentional, but I had done it very quickly and kept dabbing the nozzle onto the cardstock and this is what causes it... but in reality, the dots are so tiny you can't really see it too much. I also added a pink dot onto the green border too.
So... that's my little make for tonight... I hope you take a little inspiration from it. It would be lovely to see what you've been making.
Until next time..