Tuesday 27 October 2015

Fluttery Buttery's...

Well.... I say buttery's, and I actually mean these beautiful butterflies on the Tonic strips. This one is the Bluebell Meadow, and it comes complete with the die and also the stencil. 


With this card, I chose to use it as a little border along the side of the card. I embossed the die after cutting it, and also cut it again from a paler lilac card.  

The butterfly on the side in the layers was stamped and coloured using the Nuvo pens. I decided to chop off half of the circle so it sat further across the card. 


I then decided to cut and layer the lighter cardstock and use these as dimensional butterflies on the border. However, I didn't use the stencils on these cards, just embossing through the dies with the embossing mat.


This blue card above uses the same Woodland Meadow die sets, but I chose to cut them in two shades of blue.

I left a little border at the side of the card to add a little bow.

I hope you get a little inspiration from the couple of cards I have shown you today.... I will be back with a few more bits and bobs soon....

Until then xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips