Thursday 15 October 2015

Hi de Hi....

Hello again!!

Back again with another blog post... and today's post is this cute little thing with her lolly pop, all ready for Christmas. 

Now, don't get me wrong, I love Christmas and everything that it means and stands for, but it's coming a little bit thick and fast for me if I'm honest... 10 Friday's left until Christmas? Really???!!!! Gosh. 

So... on a brighter, more cheerful note, and you can see that I've eventually managed to use the topper that I coloured in a few weeks ago, and thought I would pop it onto a card. 

I love the lattice on the framework, and I also like that you can change the dies to create apertures, which is what I've done here, or just for a full lattice effect all over the card. 


So onto the card itself and I had decided to colour the image before I chose the papers... but because I had all the packs of Tonic papers with me, and I was colouring with the Tonic pens, I knew exactly that they would go together perfectly. I used the Essentials cardstock too which again, combines perfectly with the colours within the papers / image etc.


The little girl herself is a sweetheart isn't she? I thought she was the cutest and immediately decided to put her into my frame. She was coloured with Nuvo pens, then had a little bit of glitter glue added to her skirt to give her a bit of sparkle.


You can clearly see ont this picture the flowers which were cut from the Bellus Daisy Entwining Treelis die and also the little leaves and also white nuvo drops. I love the fact that you can just add a bead of various sizes if necessary and they dry really quickly too.

The papers were from the Tonic range of papers - and they are fantastic too.....

Right... I'm going to sort myself out for Beddy Byes at the minute, and hopefully will sleep better that I have done for a few days.

Until next time...
Happy crafting - lots of love Jo xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used. Sleep well. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips