Sunday 2 August 2009

Down in the Valley...

Lili's valley that is... I don't know how I managed to forget this challenge this week, I think it must be my noncrafting week that's frazzled my brain!!

Of course, I'm talking about my DT entry for this weeks challenge over on Lili of the Valley's challenge blog. 

This week we had a sketch by our very own Jacqui - aka Mummy Fairy! Here it is...

And here's my little card...

I just lurve this little piggy-wiggy!! I used the papers and diecuts from LOTV animals set, which is currently showing on Create and Craft, although I'm not sure what times it's on. I rounded the corner and scalloped the edges. Once the papers were on, I doodled around it, added my greeting around the bend of the card and used pearls to embellish the little flowers and oval.

And this week we're on the lookout for a Guest Designer.. so why not enter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips