Sunday 16 August 2009

Rosie Dee's Challenge blog

It's Sunday.. and that can only mean one thing... Rosie Dee Day! The new challenge is revealed, and keeping on with the holiday theme, we are now wanting some projects for the theme of Sun.

I can reveal to you my card from last week, which is here -
I loved making this card, and the little flip flop charm finished it off a treat. The image is a Magnolia and the papers and card are all Stampin Up.

Here's also a sneak peak for this week's challenge.. don't forget to check out the blog to get inspiration from all the other fantastic DT members.

I used the colours of the sun as inspiration.. more details will be added on the card next Sunday.

Enjoy the challenge everyone..

3 comments:

  1. Hello Jo!

    I just saw your 'sunny-card' on the challenge blog! GREAT!!!!!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabuloso work there chick!! The full Sun card is awsome!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore what you have done with the little camper van stamp Jo. I used it a few weeks ago too X

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips