Sunday 13 June 2010

Christmas!

Yep. It's that time nearly upon us.

Christmas card making time.

I've just bought myself a stunning stamp from Stampin' Up that I am going to use for my Christmas cards this year, so will make some cards and share them soon.

However, today, I'm kicking off the Silly Season with an old card I found on my older sites I was saying about the other day.

Photobucket

The pattern was a Christine Coleman one I had a while ago, but I can't find it now. However, it must be one of the nicest ones I had and I'm glad I've got this card to remember what it looked like.

I hope you like it too.

I will be doing some more parchment craft at Lynne's shop at some point. We just need to sort out a date.

Right.. have a fantastic day whatever you're upto.. I'm making Christmas cards.. what about you?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo,

    Your Parchment cards are incredible. Only made a few years ago and they took so long I couldnt send them to anyone in case they threw them away!!

    Hope Holly is OK.
    Jan
    X

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips