Tuesday 22 June 2010

So sweet

I love giraffes. And this little cuteypie is no exception.

Photobucket


I have been making a few samples for a lovely lady who has bought out a new scoreboard. It is so different to other boards that I've used, so now I have two favourites.. my Eazi and my Hougie!! Life can't get any better can it?? Oh me of simple pleasures!

Here's the side view of the box.
Photobucket
I made the box around an inch deep so that you could put in some little notelets.

Must fly.. lots of work to catch up on and some cutting out for Thursday night. It's our Workshop evening over in Carcroft if you'd like to join us. We have lots of laugh and chatter, and lots of crafting thrown in too.. Just let me know if you want to join us so we can prepare your kits.

Happy Crafting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips