Wednesday 9 June 2010

Roses are...

Yellow? Tangerine? Cerise?? Well, actually, all of them!

Photobucket


Aren't they pretty?

Photobucket


The tangerine colour is my favourite. It was my birthday last week, and my lovely hubby bought these home with him. A whole big bunch of them.Just thought I'd share as they are looking so lovely.

I do also have a card to show you today too - how good am I?

Photobucket


The card above uses the new butterfly stamp, the new Rich Razzleberry cardstock and Melon Mambo ribbon. I've also used a combination of the new ink colours to do a colour dusting on the butterfly below..

Photobucket

The detail on the butterfly stamp is fantastic - and as you can see, I've stamped it four times and layered two on top of each other. I've added a little dazzling diamonds onto the edges of the wings.

I've got a special project to show you tomorrow, so do check back!

Until then, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips