Friday 20 August 2010

Big and Bold..

Yep.. it's the Big Bold Birthday set. I love this set!!!

I did a project or two using this set the other week, so if you click on the label at the bottom of my post, you'll find it.

Anyway.. here's my project for you today.

Photobucket


lI have no idea where the project came from. We did it in class the other day, and my downline Sheila found it somewhere on the net.

I've used Soft Suede cardstock (lush!!) and pinks and whites to bring it all together.

The price of this set has been reduced in the August Promo to £19.16 instead of £23.95.. what a bargain eh? (check out the others on the side bar over there -------------------->

If there's anything you fancy on this promotion, just send me an email.. and remember if your order comes to over £40, I'll give you a free ink pad of your choice.

My special offer is the Big Bold Birthday stamp set, cardstock to make four of these cards and three ink pads for a price of £30.

If you'd like to take the offer, then just get in touch by email and I'll sort out the rest for you.

Well.. I must get on. I've got oodles to get through today, and then we're off to the Sunny South..

Happy Crafting everyone.. See you all again soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips