Sunday 1 August 2010

Today's the day..

As today is the 1st August, the new promotion starts with Stampin Up. For this month only, you can receive a Two Step Stamping set with 20% discount!

The leaflet for this is up on my sidebar over there ----------------> so you can click on it to make it bigger, or just click on the leaflet above.

Here is a list of the sets you are able to get -



Good eh? I have a few (!) of these sets, so will sort out some samples for you over the next few weeks, along with some special offers if you order any of these sets from me.

Don't forget you can also join in my Virtual Hostess Groups. I have a couple sorted (see below) and they are filling up fast, so to reserve your place, just let me know.

The product share is also coming along - if you are wanting the new colour products from Stampin' Up, then just get in touch and I'll pop your name onto the list. There are a few places left on this one, so you'll need to be quick.

Right.. onto cardmaking ... and cutting ... and sticking .. Busy busy busy this week! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips