Tuesday 3 August 2010

Someone's special day...

Well. I promised you another post today with the second Anniversary card I made for Carley's in-laws, and here it is.

Photobucket


The background is cut and embossed with a new die that I have - isn't it stunning? So quick and easy to create something nice too. I've embossed onto Stampin' Up cardstock, then added a little bit of shimmer with the new Shimmer Paints {these are absolutely fabbie!} and they come in three different colours. I went for the Champagne colour but it blends equally well on any colour card.

Photobucket

Here's a close up of the rose I made by stamping with the Vintage Vogue set onto pale pink cardstock and versamark. I then cut and shaped all the parts of the rose and stuck them together. The leaves were from the birdy punch.... it's actually the wing!

Again, you can clearly see the shine that comes from the Shimmer Paint. {not a bad photo for 5.30 in the morning!}

Today, I'm going to leave you with a sneaky peak of some cards that I've been making. Check back tomorrow to see them in full and to receive a Special Offer from me. 

Photobucket


See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips