Friday 13 August 2010

Where has this week gone?

I just can't believe how quick this year is going.. it doesn't seem two minutes since I last came on my blog, and looking at the dates, it's been quite a while!

So.. what have I been upto?

Well some of it will have to remain secret for now, but the rest I can share.

Last weekend, I had a couple of days off. I didn't do ANY craft things at all and it was lovely to take a break. I did some housework (I know! Hush!) and just got alot of stuff sorted out.

On Monday, I nipped into town as I had an appointment with the bank, and on Tuesday I nipped into town again.

This time it was to meet a lovely lady called Sharon. Oh, she's an absolute gem. We hit it off straight away and could have sat and chatted for hours.. in fact, we did - Three! She came to me through Stampin' Up, and we have quite a bit in common. And she lives nearby, so I'm hoping that Costa Coffee Lemon Squishy Cake Date will happen again soon.

On Tuesday evening, I went to meet some more wonderful folks. It was SU training over in Snaith, with Monica, Jo, and the rest of the group. It was a lovely, chatty, casual evening, full of crafty bits and cookies! It's lovely to meet with people you don't see from one month to the next.If you'd like to come along to find out what Stampin' Up is all about.. then just let me know!

This is what we made on the evening.(photos from Monica's blog.. I know she won't mind. These are Mon's cards, as I have no charge left on my camera battery. )

Photobucket


This card is stunning don't you think? I love the colours and those pansies.... wow. I have made poppies from the butterfly punch, but the pansy colours are just divine. Love it.

Photobucket


A little Easel card. Again, the colours are lovely.. and that little bit of glitter around the top section of the card just sets it off. I love my Dazzling Diamonds. It's one of those products you just like to look at and not use.. lol.

Photobucket


This little wallet was so simple to make and contains ribbons. What an excellent idea for a gift eh?!

Wednesday was Craft morning for my group. We had a lovely time and lots of laughs. I have a wonderful group of ladies who come to classes every fortnight. Would you like to come along? More dates are available than the ones scrolling at the top. I just need to learn how to update it now that's on there.. I'll suss it out. It just takes a bit of time! (lol)

And last but not least.. a furball for you. Nope. This wasn't at our training, but in my lounge.

Little Hollypops.. mummy's little dreamboat. She's beautiful don't ya think?!

Photobucket


Just look at those lickle curly hairs on her head.. just lovely.

I promise I'll be back soon with some more projects. I'm doing a craft fair tomorrow, so will be spending the day getting sorted and creating for that.

See you all soon!

2 comments:

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips