Saturday 3 September 2011

A little card for you

I am really trying to get my blog updated on a more regular basis, but things just seem to keep getting in the way. This next week I am in Bath filming more episodes for the Docrafts Creativity TV films. I am really looking forward to it too - it's quite an experience I can tell you!

But as I said earlier, today I've been out demoing, and next week I'll be doing the same.. so I want to share a few cards that came with me on my travels.. starting with this one.

I love these big A5 stamps! They're really lovely to stamp and fill an otherwise blank card up very nicely! I have trimmed this one down a little and put some of the Me to You papers behind the image to add some colour.

 The three kings were finished with a bit of the 3D Anita's gloss.. love that stuff!

And Mary and Joseph were finished with eyes!! In fact all of my faces have eyes as it just seemed so wierd to stamp without any!

I hope you like the card.. more to follow.. until then, happy crafting and have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips