Saturday 24 September 2011

Nativity..

Today, I'm off demonstrating up at the Range in Doncaster, and here's one of the cards that will be with me if you pop along.

Photobucket

I absolutely love these new 5 x 7 inch stamps from Docrafts. They make your cardmaking so easy! They are a doddle to stamp, and a breeze to colour in too. I've done my card slightly differently and done a bit of decoupaging with it. 

Photobucket


You can also see the fold of the card here - this is one that was on Joanna Sheen's website and I came across it through Cliona's blog. It's a great fold, but I altered the measurements to make them easier to do.
I can't personally be faffing with a point of a centimetre.. !

Photobucket


Here you can see the depth of the decoupage. I have only done a maximum of three layers so that it would still fit into a standard envelope.

I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips