Monday 5 September 2011

A little Tatty Teddy

Morning folks...

I want to share this little chappy with you today - isn't he sweet?? I'm definately getting in the Christmas spirit with these new items from Docrafts. And this Tatty Teddy has to be my favourite!


He's the new stamp and embossing folder that is on release now, and he's such a lovely size. My card blank is an A5 and I've embossed the background and inked around with a sponge to add a lighter colour.

I added some 3D gloss to his nose and details on the snowman costume, and finished him with a bit of glitter. I made my Tatty a browner colour instead of the usual grey, more because he was in the snowman costume than anything else and I wanted him to stand out a little.

Here's a sneek peek of my card for tomorrow.


1 comment:

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips