Tuesday 1 November 2011

Keeping it simple - in more detail..

I thought I'd show you my card for the new Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge that came live this week..


This is the card I chose to do, and I kept it simple by using a minimum number of colours and the design was simple too. I scored the sunrays on the score board, and the hearts were cut from some fab new XCut dies. I edged them in pink, then ran them through the Big Shot with a spotty embossing folder.

I added a couple of PM irridescent gems to the hearts too, well... you have to have a bit of bling don't you!

I hope you all find time to play along with us this week - it would be fab if you did!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo
    This is just beautiful in its simplicity (if that makes sense?!), so clean and fresh. I love the heart dies, think I may have to make a purchase!

    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple yet so pretty & elegant! Love it!! xoxo Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips