Tuesday 1 November 2011

Rainy Days

It's Tuesday... and that only means one thing... it's time for the MTTC Challenge. The theme this week is Rainy Days, and I chose to use a brolly for my version.


I cut the card at an angle and matted the papers onto it. The image was stamped, coloured, cut out and stuck on to the panel at the top.


Of course.. just because I could, I added some glitter glue to the edge of the brolly for that bit of sparkle.

So, for the rest of today, I have to travel to Sheffield Hallamshire to see the consultant, then get on with some much needed work! I'm also getting prepared for the weekend, as I'll be at the NEC show with Docrafts on Saturday and Sunday.. it's gonna be fun!

 I love it when times are busy.. lol.

Whatever you're upto today, Happy Crafting.. and I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips