Monday 14 November 2011

It's Monday... and that means one thing....

Yes, it's time for the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge!!

This week is our number 3 Challenge and the theme is All the Two's... so here's my entry!


I have finally broken into my Timeless Forever Friends collection that I got the other week, and I must admit... I'm loving them!

The papers are pearlescent and come in a range of cream, beige and white tones... so I decided to combine them with a couple of stamped frames from the stamp sets, and a couple of little images. And my two's? Well, two pieces of paper, two embossed borders, two images, two frames.

Hope you like it! Why not nip over and play along.. we'd love to have your entries this week.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips