Wednesday 9 November 2011

A little project....

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the lack of posts for the past few days, but I've been a bit poorly since coming back from the NEC.. just full of cold and a bit sicky - nothing too serious, but my tummy feels like it's been through the ringer!

Anyway, I just wanted to share a quick link with you today. I was asked a while ago now to do some tutorials for a fab new site HERE and I created a couple of little albums.


Here's the link to the tutorial - please visit, leave a comment and I'll pop by and visit you too. Enjoy!!!

I also wanted to say a very big Thank you to Becky who came along to my Craft group yesterday to do a little Workshop for us... it was fab, and everyone enjoyed it! Thank you so much to all my lovely ladies who attended, and thank you to Becky.

3 comments:

  1. If that doesn't put u in the Christmas spirit!!! Loverly!! xoxoxo Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats great Jo, really nice xx

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips