Friday 4 November 2011

NEC weekend.

I'm having a weekend away this weekend. I'm off to the NEC to work for Docrafts on their stand, and it's going to be a tad exciting I'm sure! I love the NEC show, but it's a few years since I last went.

Here's the Docrafts stand, set up the other day (photo from FB)

Doesn't it look lovely?

So, if you're passing, why not pass by and say HI!! It would be lovely to see you.

I'll hopefully update again whilst I'm there, that's if the phone stops being a nelly and actually does what it's supposed to do! lol.

2 comments:

  1. I will be there tomorrow - really looking forward to it. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I can nip round between my demos for a hug, I'll see you there xxx

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips