Saturday 16 February 2013

A great day...

Evening all... it's been quite a good day - and last night was fab too!

Why? Well... I was out doing a demo today at Ackworth Garden Centre, and boy, do they have a fab little craft area! Everyone was so lovely... Fiona and all were so helpful and nice, it made the day go perfectly. We shared lots of hints, tips and ideas, and both myself and others went away with a few extra techniques under their belts I'm sure. 

I can't wait for next weekend when I'm up there again doing a Childrens Demo... we've already lined up what we're going to do, and it's all very exciting!!!

So.. onto my other good news last night. 

You know I've discovered Sherri Baldy digis, and featured them on my blog this past few days? Well, the wonderfully talented lady herself has only asked me to be part of the Design Team. Well, I took an oodle-second to think about it, and immediately said YES!! 

I really like these images.. downloadable, and they work with the Creativity Club downloads and the rest of the Docrafts range so perfectly too... and they're great for sitting and practicing my 'colouring in'. 

Here's the card I've made the other day. I chose to do it in Pink and Brown. I decided to do another one for the besties challenge blog, and use sepia watercolour as my base. The pink was added as a highlight colour, along with purple shading! lol. 

 Here are a couple of pictures in the process of being coloured.


 She looked so perfect that I thought she needed a little tiara. I knew I had one I bought aaaaages ago, and it only took me a few minutes to find it and plonk it on. What do you think? Doesn't she look perfect?


I hope you like my card today... and I promise to be posting more of my demo samples soon. I was asked by a few today, so will make sure I get them up on here this week for you.

Happy Sunday everyone... I'm just going to have a lovely day at home chilling with the Mr. What are you doing?

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jo and congrats on the DT position xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab fab fab Jo :-) CONGRATULATIONS on your news xx
    tomorrow is hubbys b'day so will have a nice day chillin :-) enjoy your day too
    julie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the SSS DT! I love how you used the watercolors! Wicked awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! Welcome SSS DT.Greetings Kaija DT:)

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips