Wednesday 20 February 2013

Evening all....

Hi everyone.. 

How are we all today? It's another late one here as I've just been having a little browse around the net before I go to sleep, but thought I'd show you all a card I made the other day with a Besties image.

I've been struggling a little with tiredness and general worn-out-ness this past couple of weeks, so haven't had much energy (or inclination!) to do alot of anything really. I've been for my B12 jab today, so hopefully that will make things a bit better in the next week or so. It's a couple of weeks early, but I know that's what's wrong. I was the same a few months ago when it was due. 

The weekend went by in a bit of a rush really... I had a fantastic demo on Saturday up in Ackworth, near Pontefract. The shop was lovely, staff were so helpful, and everyone loved the projects I'd made and the ideas we shared. I'm back there again this weekend to do a Childrens demo, so pop by if you're passing.. there'll be allsorts going on - not just for the children, but us grown up big kids too! 

Anyway onto today's card. These images are so cute. And this little beauty was just sitting on my desk waiting patiently to be coloured in. lol. I usually start by importing them into my Digital Designer because I find it easy to scale the image to the size I want. I then print out onto my paper ready to colour in.


I have used the fab downloads from the Creativity Club for the backgrounds, and decided to add in some flowers, some die cuts, a bit of ribbon and some of our fab Docrafts twine...  and a punched border.. oh, and this little addition to her headband....


I like how she turned out, and as a finishing touch added some gloss over her glasses to give them a more realistic look. Do you likey?


Isn't she sophisticated? I love the little snail that she's holding too... it's cute face just finishes the card off I think. I'm all for cuteness me...


Anyway.. nighty night for now.. see you again tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute Jo I love that snail omg!! sweet image I've been practising my colouring in LOL its slowly getting there huggles hun Sue Jxxx

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips