Wednesday 27 February 2013

It's been a while...

There's no rest for the wicked I suppose is there?

It's been a while since I've managed to get on here to upload you any projects, last Friday in fact, but I promise I will have more things to share with you by the end of the week.

This week has been taken up with trying to finish projects for the May Creativity magazine, and hopefully that will be done tomorrow. I'm also trying to get ahead with sample making for my forthcoming demo's using the new range of products from Docrafts... lush, lush, LUSH is a word (or in fact, three!) that spring to mind.. you're absolutely going to love them.. we have a little Forever Friends, a little Gorjuss and a little travel to whet your appetites.

All totally different type of product, but all equally beautiful! I go with the cute anyday though... but then that shouldn't be a surprise to most of you. lol.

Anyways, enough about me .. what about you? What have you been upto since I've been absent?? I hope lots of good creative moments have been filled, and you've achieved a few things that have been up your sleeve...

Drop me a line and let me know... it would be lovely to hear from you... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips