Friday 16 October 2009

73 days or so to Christmas?? What about a free present?

Wouldn't it be nice?

I'm looking into putting a Christmas countdown on my blog as it's approaching fast - how do you count how near it is? How many weeks or days? Pay days? Sleeps??

Well, I can share a little freebie with you from today. Stampin Up has released their Christmas Extravaganza promotion..


Couldn't you just fancy one of the above sets?? I know I could.. And the best bit is, that if you spend £45 on any of the above, then you can choose either a LARGE or SMALL tag punch completely free!!

And here's another little special freebie from me - if you order any of the above items upto £45, I will send you an Idea Book and Catalogue completely free too, and if your order is more than £45 I will take an extra 10% off the total plus send you the idea book and catalogue for free.

Now.. how's that for a bargain? How can you resist??

If you're not sure what to do.. why not have a Stampin Up party? Get some of your crafting friends together for a couple of hours of fun filled madness, and earn extra freebies into the bargain.

Use the contact button on the sidebar if you would like to know more. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips