Monday 19 October 2009

Feeling a little challenged.....

Boy it feels like an age since I last wrote on my little bloglet. Time has not been on my side with one thing and another, but I've made it! I'm here!

To start off, I'd like to show you the card I completed last week for the Rosie Dee challenge.. the theme last week was Coffee and Cream, with a cherry on the top and this sums up my card completely!


I used coffee and cream colours on the card as you can see, and my 'cherry' is the little bow.. although not red as I didn't think it would go too well with the overall colour. The little puss was one from a digi company that was offering the prize last week, check the blog to find out which one as I can't remember at the mo, and I coloured her with copic markers.

So onto this week, and the theme has continued with our Foody colours.

This week, we're onto Carrot and Courgette - great for Hallowe'en I think.. And again, we had a digi sponsor for the image.

Here's my sneak peek, but don't forget.. all the challenge cards are up on the blog to see.


That's all for now.. going to prep another post for you all ...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo,

    As I made my way to your card you made with Angela's (SEWN Together) stamp, I couldn't help but admire all of your beautiful work. You are truly one talented lady!! Thank you so much, on behalf of Digital-Ink Co for taking the time to work with one of our stamps.

    Lots of love
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips