Monday 19 October 2009

Bags, bags and more bags

I had a little bit of a bag making extravaganza last week, so thought I'd share them on here with you all.



Aren't these pretty? They came from a book that I got whilst out craft shopping the other week with Carley - she was after bits for her new business venture - and I found these! lol. A great find too.. Just pop them out, stick and fold.. great stuff!

And here's another couple of bits, including another bag I made from the templates I got.



I made a card and gift bag so that they matched. I love this little baggy.. so different.

I'll show you these projects in more detail complete with a shopping list later.. xx

3 comments:

  1. hi, WOW your stuff is so cool LOVING IT ALL SO MUCH.. your blog is FAB.

    My name is Adele and I'm from South Africa. I becme a follower of your blog a while back and would love you to pop over to see my stuff sometime...

    Hugs and stuff
    Adele

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Jo. Share the book details with us please.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo,Your right long time no see me, i've started working and its terrible as i've hardly any time (me and time management do not go hand in hand lol).
    so i'm missing out on lots of crafting and blogging shame on me, but i dont intend to miss out on the craft fair sunday at the dome no way.
    Hope your ok and by the way i love your bags they are brilliant.
    Take care hugzz Val xxx

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips