Thursday 1 April 2010

Free postage?? Well indeedy....

 How would you like FREE postage on your SU Mini Catalogue orders?
Well, read on to find out how.. but firstly...

Today is a very very exciting day, as it heralds the release of the brand new Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue. I absolutely love this little orange book, and I'm sure so will you!

I have made a couple of cards (inspired from the net, not sure where now.. ) so I thought I would share them with you.

This one is my favourite one that I found.. I'm pretty sure it was Jo Dumbleton's blog that I originally saw it on, but I just copied and pasted it into my folder, and forgot to name it.

Anyway.. I used my favouritest colour combination from SU.. Barely Banana, Old Olive and Ruby Red. Don't they look amazing together?

I made a little template to create the shadow in the centre then stamped my images from the new set of Vintage Vogue - simply stunning set with wording, blooms, branches and borders - what more could you want??


Photobucket


You can see the close up on this picture, just look at the detail within the stamp images. Absolutely beautiful. I finished it off with a filigree designer brad from SU.. and I think it just adds that little bit of bling!

Photobucket


Now, I have absolutely no idea where the idea for this one came from - you know, getting up at five in the morning isn't good for the constitution! lol.

I have used Sheila's bits and pieces for this one too - my bird punch is currently flying itself towards my house as we speak. I didn't like it originally, but after working with it I decided I needed it. The strip along the side of the card base is from the wheel which goes with this set.

Photobucket


Just look at the birds wing - I stamped with black ink  onto the red wing. A lovely effect.

Photobucket


So, two projects from one stamp set. And there is so much more you can do with it too.

And as far as friends go.. my friends are great! All of them! lol.

Now, if you'd like to order anything from the new Mini Catalogue, here it is.. just click on the picture and you can get the catalogue to look at.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips