Monday 26 April 2010

On a pedestal

This is one of my little used Stampin' Up stamp sets that I bought. It's called On a Pedestal, and I really think that it needs to come out of the box a little more often.

I made this card absolutely ages ago, and for one reason or another, have never gotten around to uploading it onto my computer.

The background of the card was made by using the lovely cute little cherries that come with the set, and I stamped them in Real Red and Pixie Pink.

Photobucket


Here is a closer look of the yummy cake. To create the little glittery top, I have used a two way glue stick and SU's Dazzling Diamonds. It gives a lovely effect, but me and glitter?? Well, not a good combination I have found out. lol.

Photobucket


You can build up the cakes as tall as you need or just make them into buns. There are so many different things you can do with this cake stamp set.

Until next time ...

2 comments:

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips