Thursday 8 April 2010

Breaking News - Stampin' Up! colours.

Oh, I just know how you love the card colours from Stampin' Up.. these are the one thing that make Stampin Up so special to me and to everyone I come across. However, things are a-changin'!!!!

It has been splashed all over the internet that the colours in our current catalogue will be changing when the new catty is released in October. This means, that we will have all the same colours of card as they have all over the world.. isn't that great news?

Well.. it is, but we also lose some of the current colours - and there are quite a few of my favourites in this collection.. how can I possibly live without my Almost Amethyst, Pixie Pink and Ruby Red.. ?? Not to mention Close to Cocoa and Lavender Lace! But I must say the new Marina Mist is definately on my order for October!


I know you can't see these sheets very well, but you can check out the new colours HERE and the colours that will be leaving us HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips