Tuesday 20 April 2010

What can you do with punches?

This -

Photobucket

I used a variety of different punches to create this little card for you all. I made it a few weeks ago and we have made it at Sheila's card class, so sorry for the delay in sharing.

The card is made entirely from Stampin Up products. The punches are the oval and a range of different circles. The stamp set is also stampin up (will have to check the name tomorrow). I have done a little stamping technique called 'stamping off' to create the shadows on the branches, which in turn add a little dimension to the card.

I hope you like it.

I am really playing catch up this week, as I have little bits to finish off for some commission cards that need to be done for tomorrow. I also need to get myself sorted for the Liverpool Craft show at Aintree this weekend, where I will be there promoting the Stampin' Up range of products.

I also have a private demo to do next weekend and for this I need to sort out the project, do loads of cutting and packing and before all that - decide what I am actually going to do.. lol.

So. I promise that I'll be about soon to share a few more things with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips