Wednesday 26 May 2010

A busy week so far....

Where does the time go when you're having fun?

So far this week, I've recieved, sorted and packed up a large Stampin' Up order that needs to be delivered. I've started some project commissions for magasines. Made samples up for this coming weekends demo's. And last but not least, got stuck into these -

Photobucket

When we do our Stampin' Up Events in Carcroft, we generally get quite a few orders, so Sheila makes up the Thank You cards to go in the bags. This month, I thought I would have a dabble with my new Rich Razzleberry inks and my favouritest background Medallion stamp to make these simple little cards.

Photobucket

I also got my new Thank You stamp with my order last month, and it's been sat on the unit... uninked... unloved... until yesterday.

This is the finished set of cards you can see above - over 30 of them I made altogether. Pretty much like when I do wedding stationery, it's better off making them in batches. All in all, I think they took around a couple of hours to make.

Here's a close up of the Thank You stamp - isn't it lovely?!

Photobucket

I am loving the new colours that have been released. Rich Razzleberry must be my favourite though. Melon Mambo is a close second.

If you want to see which colours are retiring this October, check out the side bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips