Wednesday 26 May 2010

Girls... girls... girls....

Over the last few days, I've been busy making some little toppers using a range of stamps that I have. 

Photobucket


I'm doing a show in Lincoln on Sunday with the lovely Phyllis, and I needed to get making some cards. This is the start of them.. lol.Slow but sure eh?

As we go down, I'll show you some of the images in more detail.

This one below features the lovely Gorjuss girls. Aren't they sweet?

Photobucket


This one shows two of my favouritest stamps I own. I just love the WOJ one on the right.
Photobucket


.... this again is just Gorjuss...
Photobucket


Now, I'm not so much a 'greeny' person, but I love the colour of these promarkers together, and actually noticed, looking back on this collection, that I've used green quite alot.

I haven't airbrushed the backgrounds yet, that is a job for today, but I'll show the finished cards when they are made so you can see what it looks like. I love the airbrush effect. It looks so soft and is so soft for backgrounds.

Right.. must fly - lots of appointments today. First one is 8.45am! Last one at 2pm.

I also need to fit in time to ring Nikki.. it's one year on since David passed away. Gawd, doesn't time fly. I still remember that day as if it was yesterday! If you're reading this Nikki, I'm thinking about you and Kris and wish I was closer to give you a hug. Lots of love. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips