Thursday 6 May 2010

sweet bumps

Awwwww.. **sigh** I remember the days of expecting my children. Wonderful days, but a never-to-be-repeated experience!!!!

I love making cards for expectant mums and dads, and this one is my all time favourite stamp to do it with.

Carley left her old job last weekend to move on to pastures new (and permanently full time), but she is now in a rush to finish doing her NVQ she started last year. The girl who is grading her work is expecting her baby, and as it's the last time Carley will see her, she wanted me to make her a card.
Photobucket
The papers are the glittered ones from DCWV, I can't remember what pack as the front has fallen off, but aren't they lovely? I used promarkers to colour the image, and I matched them up with the colours of the papers.
Photobucket
The background was done using the letrajet airbrush, which can be used with the promarkers. Good eh?? There is a bit of a fault with the one I've got, so I need to ring them today to sort that.

I hope you all have a great day whatever you're stamping!! I'm now off to sort out some projects for Monday night.

Do you want to join us? Me and Sheila are holding our Stampin Up event over at Bullcroft Memorial Hall. It is a very popular evening where we make three great projects for a fiver.

If you'd like to come along, just let me know and I'll book you in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips