Tuesday 20 July 2010

Do you Skype?

Well I do!

I have had a skype account for a while now, but never really use it.. it's just such a faff to sort it and use it.. but one person I do talk to, almost a trillion times a day, is Nikki.

Now.. I know she's going to positively KILL me when she gets back from her hols, but these photos I just have to share.  (she says with an evil cackle.. lol)  I did tell her I was going to put them on.. and we shared a few of the images we were taking the other day of each other.. so she'll probably do the same.. lol.

I didn't manage to get a picture of Daisy and Dylan though - her two rescue springers - but I'm sure I will at some point.. they are so lovely, I'll just have to share when I get them.. but after all, they are springers, so they're bound to be fantastic aren't they?!!

Well.. without further ado.. here's the photos..

Photobucket


We were playing with the video on Skype.. and I think it was 'who's going to get the first photie'.. lol.

Photobucket


This was just as we were saying Goodbye... lol... let's just pull some funny faces!

Photobucket


And in the end, we both laughed so much we gave ourselves a headache. lol.

Thank you so much for our fun times together Nikki! Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Ive never heard of sykpe, it must be some kinda of video conference?? Cute pictures, and how fun!!!!

    Hugs again,
    cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips