Monday 12 July 2010

That 'C' word...

Oh blimey!

I'm sure you know what I'm on about.. but if not, think penguins, stars and snowmen.

Yep. We are well and truly in the throws of Christmas for demo's this time around. There is some lovely Summer crafting stuff out there too, which I'll share over the next couple of days or so.

But here is a collection of the Christmas bits. Just a quick post.. but hope you like them.

This is the new star template. I just scaled it down a little to give me the size I wanted.

Photobucket

Quick decoupage - now this is my sort. Push it out and stick it together!

Photobucket

Now.. this is more me. Cute stamping!

Photobucket

This little guys - Penelope and Percy - are just the cutest. You can even get pyramage!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips