Sunday 11 July 2010

A little bit of Creativity...

 Morning campers..

After a very busy day yesterday at my demo, I spent the evening chilling in front of the fan. Boy was it hot!! Thankfully, Sharon, assistant on the craft department was there with fan in hand to cool us all down. Thanks love.. you're a treasure!!

I just wanted to show you these projects that were in the Creativity magasine this last month. They're quilling, and quite simple to make - full details are in the mag.. so why not give it a go?

Photobucket


This one below shows all the projects that were in there. The picture frame took a little more time than the others, but I think it was worth  it.

Photobucket


I've got a few more things to show you tomorrow, so why not check back.

see you soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips