Wednesday 21 July 2010

Guess who's on his way?

Yep.... it's the chubby fella with the big white beard! Haha.

Today, I thought I'd share a few photos with you of some projects I made to take to the Racecourse with me this last weekend.. Sorry they're Christmassy.. but it is only 5 months away!

Photobucket


This was a card box that held a few little Christmas cards from the kit that we were selling at the stall. These boxes are just sooo easy to make!

Photobucket


This shows just a few of the cards that were in the box. Very Christmassy eh?! I love making these boxes too to hold selections of cards for different occasions, they are so quick and easy.

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Super sweet Christmas cards, but I hate to think he will be here already! LOL OMGosh Im not ready for our winters here in Utah. Ive been enjoying the heat, and can wait for the snow, even though its sooo beautiful when its here :)

    Love the cards youve made, and lucky you to be starting them already!!!!

    Enjoy your day hun!!!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips