Thursday 2 December 2010

Christmas is coming...

I just can't believe that it's nearly Christmas already! I have two Christmas Fayre's to do this week too.. but if the snow continues, I definately won't be doing one of them! Outside? In snow? Cold and wet?? No thanks...

But I have however, been making a start on some Christmas cards. This is one of the newest, and this stamp is just sooooo cute!

Photobucket


I've had this one a while, as I love anything cute and especially cows!

Here she is in a little more detail.

Photobucket


Isn't she just the cutest .. and the little mouse is adorable. The little flowers are punched and arranged into poinsettia's.

Photobucket


I hope you like it.. and the contemporary colours. I think I may make some fresh and funky ones this year as a change from traditional colours.

Back tomorrow with a few more. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips