Wednesday 1 December 2010

A snowdrop or two....

I LOVE SNOW! Well, I do when it's not as thick as it is at the moment... when everyday life stops and things are put on hold just because of the White Stuff. However would we cope if we lived in America, eh? Now they have 'real' snow don't they.. !

So, today, I have had the men go to work as usual (but thankfully a friend was playing taxi), and the girls are at home. Work has shut for the day for one, and no school for the other (so she's off playing igloo's!!)

And this is a lovely photo that Nikki sent onto me yesterday. One of a collection, but this is my favouritest!

Photobucket


And here are a few of the snowy pictures I took this morning as I was trying to dig my way out of the house!!!

Photobucket


This is the front garden - look at the snow on the bin! Blimey!

Photobucket


Photobucket


This view above, shows just how high the snow is at the front. The fencing is around 4 foot high.. and it's half way up it!

Photobucket


Cars? What cars??

Photobucket


And a few of the Furballs... don't you just love em?

Mr Scoobs... looking very beautiful.

Photobucket



Holly and Scooby - it's not very often that you can photograph them together.

Photobucket


What's your snow like? Leave me a comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips