Thursday 17 February 2011

Fancy a cuppa?

Now, isn't this little guy so cute?

Photobucket


As I've said before, Carley left home before Christmas, and every so often I like to give her a card to say Hi.. so that she doesn't forget us lol.. no chance there me thinks!!

Anyway, this stamp fell on my desk when I was sorting out this last week and I thought 'perfect... I know just the person to make a card for!' In fact, I may just photograph my new workspace.. mmmm...

Photobucket


Holding a cuppa in each hand, I thought it was just the thing. Well, it's tradition isn't it? Someone calls at the house, you make a cup of tea.. ?!

I coloured him with copics and the card blank was cut out with a die cut to make a bit of a different look.

I hope you like it. Now, I need to go and upload some other bits to share with you over the next few days..

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Great card Jo fab image and love the colouring and what a fab idea, My eldest left home just before christmas too and think she will have lots of bills coming in the post for the first few months to get used to so a card would be a great idea thanks
    hugs Mel

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips