Tuesday 15 February 2011

Where did that week go?

In fact, where is this month going??

It doesn't seem too long since I posted but looking back, it's been ages! I haven't even gotten around to updating my blog - I started it, never finished it, and now started it again to give it a fresh look.

So many things have happened this last week - youngest daughter has finished her Work Experience and has absolutely loved it. She's back at school now, but is so chuffed to have been offered a holiday job working at the place she did her WE. The whole place seemed so friendly too. They really liked her and said they'll miss her too. How lovely!

It has also been a bit mad making cards for various things - not least my new venture into Wedding Stationery. I have done some bits in the past, and everyone always loves them,and I always say I'm going to give it a go .... so I've decided to make it a more permanent thing... but more on that another time.

Now, my friend Sharon has celebrated her birthday too today. This is the card I made and delivered this morning.

Photobucket


The card is a Kanban kit that I bought ages ago.. and as Sharon likes pink, it seemed perfect for the job. Here it is a little bit closer -

Photobucket


I will post the rest of the cards in the coming days, so please check back.. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips