Wednesday 23 February 2011

The morning after the night before...

Jeeez.... I'm shattered this morning!

Although I'm up all bright, early and bushy tailed, I feel soooo tired this morning. It was Craft Class last night and what a blast we had! The group we have at the minute are a fab group, and we come together every two weeks for a bit of Creative Time. What better way to spend an evening eh?

And actually, I'd just like to say a BIG thank you to my friend Sharon, who comes to help me when she can. She's a treasure and a great help too. It's nice to have a friend to craft with ... and she's a great crafter! And also to another Sharon who has recently joined our group.... it's lovely to have you with us!

So, onto the projects that we did last night. Here they are -

Photobucket


We did a couple of new techniques, one was the Bubble background and the other was the Baby Wipe technique. Both are great ones to use, and we combined them to come up with a range of different looking projects.

Photobucket


This is the bubble background in more detail. It was great fun - you just have to make sure you don't get an inky nose!!

Now, these little Tea light cakes are everywhere on the web at the minute, but I used the Baby wipe technique and the stunning Stampin' Up set - Just Believe - to decorate it. The circle is just the right size to fit on the top.

Photobucket


We also made a little box to put the candle in too. I must admit, I'm loving the Baby Wipe technique.. it makes projects look so different with the combination of colours you can come up with!

Photobucket


The template for the box only took about 10 attempts before I was happy with it.. how good eh?! lol.

Well, must dash off for now.. I'm working on my blog today to get it finished - backgrounds, header etc.. But whatever you're doing.. Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, what is the baby wipe technique? I am very intrigued.

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips