Wednesday 3 September 2008

Brrrr.... morning everyone!

By 'eck.. it's a bit chilly here this morning.. so cardigan has been pulled out of the cupboard to keep me warm! How's the weather where you are? I think Autumn is well on the way - however, it's one of my favourite seasons so I'm not complaining!

I had a busy day yesterday trying to sort out and finish samples for this weekend. I'm off to Newark from Friday to Sunday for the Craft 4 Crafters show. I am concentrating Docrafts products - the shops choice - and a range of Papercraft4you stamps. I hope you like these samples that I finished off last night.. there are a couple I'm not too sure about, but a couple that I really like.
The samples below are all made from the last Goody Bag..





This next card is one I have made using the Stitchels range of stamps from Jennie at the Artistic Stamper. Some of the stamping in the background is from a set of stamps bought from America.

This last card was made using a template from Two Sketches (link on right).
The shape is made from the Diamond Card Craft box board... obviously not just for boxes! They also make fantastic cards. The papers are Simply Elegant from Papermania. Embellies are Papermania also.


That's it for now folks.. Have a lovely day!

6 comments:

  1. Hi, its now spring over here but still the mornings are chilly too. Love the cards especially the card using the Stichels stamps. Enjoy your weekend.
    Jo (WA)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards, I just love the bottom one, looks fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Jo!! Your designs are amazing...and I want your blog!LOL! Hugs Emma.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOHHHH...brown and pink...love that card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would be hard pressed to pick a fovorite out of this bunch, they are all amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips