Monday 1 September 2008

Finally - as promised!

Here they are at last - my samples which I made at a couple of demo days I've done over the last few weekends. Sorry for the quality of the photos, but they were taken on my mobile.

The ladies who came to these demo's really enjoyed themselves, which is great, and asked if I could get pictures of some of my cards up on here... I gave them my blog addie to take a peak - now all I need to do is write instructions out and send them onto the shop as promised.

Well, here goes.. enjoy! This first set of cards were made for my demonstration down in BIRMINGHAM.
This one was cut from a C6 card. The edges were cut freehand with a pair of scissors, to give it the cracker shape. The bauble and reindeer and both glittered..

a selection of cards - both christmas and halloween.

My favourite three cards of the day!

These are just three very quick cards. The one on the left uses little blue heart beads and jingly bells down the centre of the silver panel. Looking at my cards it looks like I've had a thing for scallop scissors! I forgot to take some extra types of scissors to finish off the edges.. to make a change from straight!
I absolutely love this little cute snowman one on the right... hopefully the ladies can remember how to make it - if not.. you know where I am!

Now, these next two are just a couple of quickies that I made up the other month. The pink was for a demonstration in Lincoln, and the brown.. well - who knows! They were made using the Diamond Card Craft boards and some Docrafts bits and pieces.

This pink one usese the Diamond Card Craft board again - these boards are fantastic.. you need to try them! And they're patented you know!
Now.. this last weekend I had a demonstration down at RUSHDEN in Northamptonshire. I had a fantastic time. The staff at the Colemans store really know how to look after you! Brilliant!

These are the cards that I left with them. Throughout the day I was working with Craftime products, Hot off the Press papers and embellishments. Again.. if you need any info, just ask.




This next card is one I think is a bit classy. Hope you like it too..

4 comments:

  1. they are amazing Jo. I just can't choose which one i like the best. WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards and I love your doggies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ALL of those cards. You look as if you were very productive. The long white one, with blue squares and little white snow flakes is my FAV.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those snowman cards! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips