Wednesday 10 September 2008

I've been inked!

Another thing I forgot to show you before now... lol..



After much deliberation, I decided - or should I say my darling daughter decided!! - that I needed modernising and ought to get a tattoo..


I did want to get a wedding ring, but noone really does it anymore because the ink apparantly 'bleeds' from the outline. So. decided against that and went with this - - - -




It's not exactly as I wanted it to look, but I still think it's pretty neat! It's at the side of my wrist, so not really all that noticeable.. but it didn't hurt, so I decided a few days later to get this one - -

Meet my little Biela! This one is on the inside of my wrist on my left arm. Notice the orange and blue eye?? Just like my furry man was.

Couldn't resist this one.. now, I just need a dobermann called Tasha, german shepherd called Asti, a collection of cats - Micky, Minnie, Bonnie and Titch. Ohhhh the list goes on and on and on.. lol..

1 comment:

  1. Oh you brave person you!! :) You're gonna need blooming long arms LOL

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips