Thursday 11 September 2008

A couple more cards....

I am slowly getting ready for my demo on Sunday, and have been making a few more cards. I thought I would share these two.All products are Papermania, the ribbon is a bit of some I had laying about. The stamp is the New Papermania stamp, coloured with brush markers and layered.

I just love this card! With the assistance of my mate Nikki, I managed to make this bow fronted card... Quite liking this idea! I mounted a piece of acetate in the frame and added some of the lovely Forever Friends papers to the inside.

There are also a couple of my projects which have now been uploaded onto the Docrafts website.. they are here, and here.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmm cake - now my fave is lemon cake with lots of tangy lemon icing, failing that coffe cake but no walnuts (blech), Im quite partial to my mother in laws fruit cake (with no lemon peel - double yuck) and finally I am very fond of cherry bakewell! LOL
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that window card. what a neat little effect.

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips